INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS, DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS
September 04-09 , 2012
We kindly invite you to participate in the conference organized by Mersin University (Turkey), Institute of Mathematics of NAS of Ukraine and Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University (Ukraine) in September 04-09, 2012 in Mersin, TURKEY. Conference will be held at Lamos Hotel in Ayaş, Mersin, Turkey.
This is the sixth Turkish-Ukrainian scientific conference in the field of mathematical analysis, differential equations and their applications.
- The first conference was held in August 26-30, 2003 in National Juriy Fedkovich University of Chernivtsi (Chernivtsi, Ukraine)
- The second was held in September 7-11, 2004 in Mersin University (Mersin, Turkey)
- The third was held in September 18-23, 2006 in Uzhgorod National University (Uzhgorod, Ukraine)
- The fourth was held in September 12-15, 2008 at Eastern Mediterranean University (Famagusta, North Cyprus).
- The fifth was held in September 15-20, 2010 at Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.
The conference languages are: English, Russian, Ukrainian and Turkish. The Conference format includes the plenary lectures (45 minutes) and the section sessions (20 minutes).
The abstracts will be published prior to the beginning of the Conference.
The full text papers will be published following the standard reviewing process.
Scientific Fields of the Conference
- Applied analysis
- Approximation theory
- Extremal problems
- Functional analysis
- Functional-differential and stochastic equations
- Functions of real and complex variables
- Harmonic analysis
- Integral transformations
- Interpolation theory
- Partial differential equations
- Qualitative and asymptotic methods in the theory of differential equations
- Summability theory
- MERSİN UNIVERSITY
For detailed information: http://madea2012.mersin.edu.tr/