Google Travel Grant Application: 2017 Grace Hopper Conference
As part of Google’s ongoing commitment to increase the number of women in engineering, we are excited to offer travel grants to the 2017 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference taking place in Orlando, FL from October 4-6. Once again, this year’s conference will offer incredible opportunities for mentoring, networking and career development.
University students and industry professionals in the US and Canada who are excelling in computer science and passionate about supporting women in tech can apply for a travel grant to attend the 2017 Grace Hopper conference.
The Grace Hopper Travel Sponsorship includes:
- Conference registration
- Round trip flight to Orlando, FL (from within the US or Canada)
- Reimbursement for ground transportation to and from the airport and the hotel
- Arranged hotel accommodations from October 3-7
- $75 USD reimbursement for miscellaneous travel costs
- A fun event specifically for travel grant recipients on one of the evenings of the conference!
Please apply here by Monday, July 17. The Grace Hopper Travel Sponsorship winners will be announced by mid-August.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.