Why Should Your Child Learn Coding?
• Develop algorithm and develop algorithmic thinking skills.
• Increases creativity and allows to look at problems from a different perspective.
• Develops analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Teaches to divide problems into small and manageable parts.
• It becomes a fundamental requirement in the present day and has an increasing ability that is becoming increasingly important.
• Provides concepts such as cycle, condition and order at an early age and much easier to learn.
• Helps to develop simple games and applications.
• Strengthens attention.
• Increases the concentration.