International Counseling and Education Conference 2013İstanbul Ticaret Üniversitesi, İSTANBUL
ICEC 2013 seeks a diverse and comprehensive program covering all areas of counseling and education. The program includes a wide range of activities designed to facilitate the exchange of expertise, experience, and resources with your colleagues. These include keynote and invited talks, full and brief paper presentations, panels, and round table discussion sessions.
The official languages of the conference are English and Turkish. Proposals can be sent and be presented in either language. Please, submit your proposal according to the following presentation category descriptions.
The scope of the conference will cover but not be limited to:
•Curriculum and Instruction
•Early Childhood Education
•Educational Measurement and Evaluation
•Public Education and Life Long Learning
•Democracy and Human Rights Education
•Child Development and Education
•Mental health counseling
•Industrial and Organization Psychology
•Child and Adolescent Counselling
•Adult and Elder Counselling
•Higher Education Counselling
•Crisis and Risk Counselling
•Psychology Education and Occupational Issues
•Technology usage in Psychology, Counselling and Guidance
ICEC 2013 PAPER PREPARING GUIDELINES
1. The paper should be A4 format (21 x 29.7 cm). Left, right, top and bottom margins should be 3.00 cm each.
2. Title should be 14-point, all in capital letters, and centered. If the paper is prepared in Turkish, English title should be prepared with the same format and follow the Turkish title after allowing one blank line.
3. Font size throughout the paper should be 10-point in Times New Roman, in single space, and justified.
4. The whole text should be written with “Times New Roman”.
5. Do not give page numbers for the paper
6. A blank line should be left after the title. Names of authors, affiliations and e-mails should be provided after the title.
7. Following the authors’ information, a 150-word abstract should be provided. If the paper is prepared in Turkish, an abstract in English should accompany it. The “ABSTRACT” should be.
8. Graphics and pictures should not exceed the given page margins, and should be prepared in pure black and white format.
9. One blank line should be allowed between the components of the paper (i.e. introduction, methods and procedures, results, conclusion, references.). Main headings should be centered, bold and capitalized. The second level of headings should be title case and bold. The third level should be italicized and upper- and lower-case heading.
10. For titles of tables, graphics and pictures, sentence case should be used.
11. Texts used in Tables, graphics and pictures should be Time New Roman. The font size can be reduced to 6 pt.
12. References should be at the end of the paper and should be listed alphabetically. References and citations within the text should be prepared in the APA format. Footnotes are not allowed.
13. Abbreviations should comply with the standard use. They should be given in full format at the first place they are used.
14. The paper should be maximum 6 pages long including pictures and tables.
* IF YOU WISH YOU CAN SEND and PUBLISH ONLY ABSTRACT of YOUR STUDIES.
* * YOUR FULL PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED AFTER THE CONFERENCE DATES AS ONLINE PROCEEDING BOOK.
Prof. Dr. Ramazan ABACI – email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Mustafa Baloğlu
Prof. Dr. Hasan Bacanlı
Prof. Dr. Engin Deniz
Dr. Hanifi Parlar
ICEC 2012 CONTACT
For abstract and paper submissions and/or other academic/scientific enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration email@example.com