METHODS THAT CYBER CRIMINALS ARE USING TO SWITCH YOUR PHONE!
Researchers are looking for new ways to analyze malware, while cyber criminals are looking for new ways to capture digital devices, especially phones. According to researchers from global antivirus organization ESET, cyber criminals are implementing complex technical codes that try to prevent the detection of malware as well as confusing social engineering methods.
• Using apps from the Google Play Store
• Take advantage of scheduled application release dates
• Camouflage between system applications
• Imitate system and security applications to request administrator permissions.
• Use security certificates that simulate real data
• Hidden applications
• Multiple programming languages and volatile code