Introduction to Quantum Programming – Workshop
The workshop will be held on 19-20-21 July 2019 by the lead of educators from Boğaziçi University. Applications are open to undergraduate and graduate level students. There won’t be any registration fee for the workshop, though the participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
The content of the workshop includes:
– The basic elements of quantum computation,
– A few basic quantum algorithms representing the power of quantum computation,
– Writing basic quantum programs.
Application dates are between 19th of June – 8th of July. Applications later than the deadline won’t be taken into consideration. Participation is limited to 30 applicants and participants are going to be selected by the organizing committee.
Requisites for application:
– Programming experience (Python is primary)
– English proficiency
– Being an undergraduate or graduate level student (no restrictions on programmes)
– Bringing your own laptop (installing Anaconda and Qiskit etc.)
– Please fill out the application form
– Accepted participants are going to be notified between 9-14th of July
– Women and applicants from disadvantaged groups will be prioritized