On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite you to take part in International Congress & Exhibition on Current Trends on Science Technology Education (SCITEED) which will be held on April 24-27, 2014 in Fethiye-Muğla-TURKEY
SCITEED aims to bring together educational scientists, administers, councilors, education experts, teachers, graduate students, civil society organization and representatives to share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge in the scientific environment.
Further information is available on our conference web site. Specific questions concerning further information can be sent by e-mail to:[email protected]
We are looking forward to seeing you in Fethiye.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. A. Yavuz Oral Assoc. Prof. Gabriel Gorghiu
Gebze Institute of Technology, Valahia University Targoviste,
• Learning: reports of empirical research studies and interpretive articles related to the psychological aspects of the learning of science.
• Issues and Trends: current educational, social, or philosophical issues and trends relevant to the teaching to science.
– Teaching Physics
– Teaching Chemistry
– Teaching Biology
– Teaching Medicine
– Teaching Nursing
– Teaching Dentistry
– Teaching Pharmacy
– Teaching Engineering and Technology
– Teaching Architecture
– Teaching Communications and Media
– Teaching Social sciences
• Science Teacher Education: reports on empirical research studies, organization and operation of science teacher education programs, and the effectiveness of practices, procedures, or programs of teacher education in science.
• Science Education Policy :reports about the goals and/or underlying principles of policies adopted by government, interest groups, school districts, etc., and their effect on science teaching and learning.
• Science Studies and Science Education: reports informing and deriving perspectives from history, philosophy, anthropology, and sociology of science as well as cognitive psychology and artificial intelligence to contribute to the theory, methodology, policy, and practice of science education.
• Abstract Submission deadline November 29, 2013
• Very early registration deadline, December 06, 2013
• Early registration deadline, Januarry 24, 2014
• Deadline for all Oral Presentation to be paid, February 21, 2014
• Regular registration deadline, April 11, 2014 (Poster only)
• Notification of Acceptance, within 1-3 weeks after the receipt of abstract
• Fulltext submission deadline, April 27, 2014
Laura Monica Gorghiu (Valahia University Targoviste, Romania)
Cihangir Duran (Yildirim Beyazit University, Turkey)
Rachel Mamlok-Naaman (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
Zuhal Yilmaz Dogan (Doga College, Turkey)
Gabriel Gorghiu (Co-Chair, Valahia University Targoviste, Romania)
Ahmet Yavuz Oral (Co-Chair, Gebze Institute of Technology, Turkey)
Z. Banu Bahsi (Gebze Institute of Technology, Turkey)
Nermin Demirkol (Kocaeli University, Turkey)
Ersin Kayahan (Kocaeli University, Turkey)
Mehmet Ozer (Istanbul Kultur University, Turkey)
Assoc.Prof.Dr. A. Yavuz ORAL
Phone: +90 262 605 2657