Küresel Eğitim Konferansı GLOBAL EDUCATION CONFERENCE – GEC-2011November 23-25,
2011Acapulco Beach Club and Resort Hotel, Kyrenia – North Cyprus
We would like to invite you to submit proposals for the “Global Education Conference”, which aims to provide a platform where latest trends in education are presented and discussed in a friendly and multinational environment. Proposals can be either in Turkish or English and for papers, panels, rountables, posters/demonstrations, and workshops. Furthermore if the presenter is unable to attend the oral presentation, the virtual presentations and video presentations are available. The deadline for abstract submission is 11 November 2011 and for full article submission 18 November 2011.
GEC’11 conference is supported by Cyprus International University, Sakarya University, İzmir University, Pegem-A publishing and will take place on November 23–25, 2011 at the Acapulco Beach Club and Resort Hotel, Kyrenia, North Cyprus. All full paper presentations will be published in an online proceeding book of GEC’11 and the selected papers will be published in:
* The Online Journal of Global Education – TOJGE (www.tojge.net),
* The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology – TOJET (www.tojet.net) (SSCI),
* International Online Journal of Educational Sciences – (IOJES) (www.iojes.net),
* The Online Journal of New Horizons in Education – TOJNED (www.tojned.net),
* Educational Administration-Theory and Practice- (http://pegemdergi.net/index.php/KU),
* Pegem Journal of Education and Instruction- (http://pegemdergi.net/index.php/EO)
For more information please visit the official conference website (www.globeducon.com). If you require further information, please contact us on [email protected]
We are looking forward to seeing you and sharing ideas with you.
Prof. Dr. Ahmet Pehlivan
President of the GEC-2011