New Trends on Global Education Conference 2012 aims to provide a multinational platform where the latest trends in education can be presented and discussed in a friendly environment with the aim exchanging information. Prospective presenters are encouraged to submit proposals for papers, panels, roundtables, posters/demonstrations and workshops that offer new research findings or make theoretical contributions. Submissions can be in Turkish or English and can address both theoretical issues and new research findings. Furthermore, if the presenter is unable to attend the oral presentation, the virtual presentations and video presentations are also available. For further information on how to submit, please refer to the Paper Submission section on our website. For paper guidelines, please refer to the Paper Guidelines section.
GEC’12 conference is organised by International Journal of Global Education (IJGE), International Journal of New Trends in Arts, Sports & Science Education (IJTASE) and is sponsorted by Cyprus International University, Izmir University, Sakarya University, Hacettepe University, Dokuz Eylül University, Adnan Menderes University, Niğde University, Süleyman Demirel University and Pegem-A publishing and will take place on September 24-26 2012 at the Jasmine Court Hotel, Kyrenia, North Cyprus.
All conference papers written in good English will be published in Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences (ISSN: 1877-0428), which is indexed in Scopus and Science Direct,Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science). Therefore, authors need to edit their papers very carefully prior submission.
The selected papers of GEC 12 will also be published in:
- International Journal of Global Education – IJGE (www.ijge.net)
- International Journal of Arts and Science Education – IJTASE (www.ijtase.net)
- The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology – TOJET (www.tojet.net) (SSCI).
- International Online Journal of Educational Sciences – IOJES (www.iojes.net)
- The Online Journal of New Horizons in Education – TOJNED (www.tojned.net)
- Educational Administration-Theory and Practice (www.pegemdergi.net)
Prof. Dr. Ahmet PEHLİVAN
President of the Conference