The Anna Lindh Foundation has launched a call for Proposals for 2013.
This call aims at supporting projects that promote the mobilisation and empowerment of civil society for inclusion and citizenship in line with the Anna Lindh Foundation’s ‘4D’ Strategy: Dialogue, Diversity, Democracy and Development.
The Anna Lindh Foundation will award projects focusing on the Strategic Fields of Action identified by the Foundation in its triennial programme (2012-2014), which are:
– Culture and Creativity
– Education and Intercultural Learning
– Urban spaces and Citizenship
– Media and Public Opinion
Projects should be built upon a 1+1 partnership formula with at least one partner from a Southern Mediterranean country and at least one partner from a European country.
Priority will be given to projects including the involvement/participation of:
– civil society actors acting as multipliers;
– discriminated social groups and individuals as the most vulnerable component of the society;
– minorities as they enrich the social and cultural diversity and represent a human bridge among the cultures in the region;
– local stakeholders having an incidence on the social context where the project is implemented.
The duration of the project must be between a maximum of 12 consecutive months and a minimum of 6 consecutive months,
and the duration of the implementation must fall within the period between 15 July 2013 and 15 July 2014
– should be non-profit making, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), educational, cultural, academic or research institutions, non profit media, foundations or local authorities
– should be a member of one of the 42 Euro-Mediterranean Partnership Countries prior to the 15th of January 2013 (Albania, Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom.)
Deadline: 15th April 2013 (17.00 Egypt time – GMT+2)
Read more here: http://grants.annalindh.org