The 30th International Conference on “Ore Potential of Alkaline, Kimberlite and Carbonatite Magmatism” will be held in Antalya, Turkey between 29 September – 02 October 2014.
This annual conference is organized under the auspices of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Vernadsky Institute of Geochemistry and Analytical Chemistry since 1983. This conference is a sequel to the twenty-nine successful events at different parts of Russia and Ukraine where academic and non-academic communities assemble to exchange scientific results, techniques and experiences.
Topics include: genesis of alkaline magmatism; genesis of kimberlites and other ultrapotassic rocks; experimental data for petrogenesis of alkaline rocks; geochemistry, petrology and ore potential of alkaline-carbonatitic, mafic and ultramafic rocks and granitoids; mineralogy, crystalochemistry of alkaline rocks and carbonatites.
We are most happy to welcome you to join us in Antalya, Turkey.
The Organizing Committee
*English is the official language of the Conference
The following themes are suggested:
· Genesis of Alkaline Magmatism
· Genesis of Kimberlites and other Ultrapotassic Rocks
· Geochemistry, Petrology and Ore Potential of Alkaline-Carbonatitic Rocks
· Geochemistry, Petrology and Ore Potential of Mafic and Ultramafic Rocks
· Geochemistry, Petrology and Ore Potential of Granitoids
· Mineralogy, Crystalochemistry of Alkaline Rocks and Carbonatites
· Experimental Data for Petrogenesis of Alkaline Rocks
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Geological Engineering
ANTALYA / TURKEY
Tel : +90 242 310 6376
Fax : +90 242 310 6306
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org