International Academic Conferences promote international dissemination of knowledge and development of cross-national academic fraternity. The participants come from different backgrounds and countries. They share their researches, experiences and informally create long-lasting bonds.
It has been commonly observed that people lack the motivation and confidence of taking part in international events, basically due to self-made or cultural inhibitions.
We recognize this factor, and we make sure to support and motivate first timers and also seasoned academicians by:
• Generating your academic and professional relationships
• Boosting your morale and confidence of presenting your research in an international platform
• Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment
• Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism
The participation in the international conference may be under following categories:
• Original Research Articles
• Published Articles
• Research Poster
• Dissertation/ PhD Synopsis
• Research Abstract
• Listener/ Co-author
• Abstract/ Paper/ Synopsis Submission
Prospective authors are invited to submit Full Papers/ Abstract of Original Research work or, Synopsis of PhD/Dissertation, Published work, View-points or Way Forward/ Poster by filling the online application form.
Review and Acceptance
The ‘Acceptance/ Invitation Letter’ for the conference is provided on the basis of the review of submitted ‘Abstract’. The review of submitted abstract takes around 3-4 working days. The review is based on:
• Match to conference theme
• Completeness of Abstract
• Attractiveness of the research