Istanbul Esenyurt University National Security and Strategy Research Center (NSSRC) and Omsk State Pedagogical University of Russia invite proposals for individual papers or complete sessions/panels for its annual 1st NSSRC International Symposium on Security and Strategic Studies: Scientific , Technological and Economic Cooperation Beetween Turkey and Russia to be held on April 4-5, 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey. All proposals for papers, sessions, and panels should be summitted before February 22, 2019.
Congress’s language is Turkish, English and Russian.
– Global perspectives in the modern geoeconomic sphere
– Project management and industrial development in the modern Eurasia.
– Modern Avrasya alanında proje yönetimi ve endüstriyel gelişim
– Industrial engineering, techonological innovation – development model and growth rate
– Investment and techonology transfer in the Euarasia innovation market.
– Industry 4.0
– Evolution of Science and Technology
– Current Trends in Science and Technology
– Russian developments in science and technology
– Importance of Syberia in Russian science and technology
– Turkish efforts in science and technology
– Potential cooperation areas in the science and technology between Russia and Turkey
– Theoretical aspects of cooperation in science and technology
– Institutional approach to cooperation
– Scientific and tehnological education in Russia and Turkey
– Russian economical trends
– Economy and education
– Turkish economy
– Evolution of economical cooperation between Russia and Turkey
– Potential new economical areas to cooperate in future
– Fourth Industrial Revolution and its effects to future
– The role of coporations and other institutions in cooperation
– Balkans as an area of cooperation between Turkey and Russia
– Other geographical areas such as Middle East and Africa to cooperate
Final Date for Submission of Abstracts : January 04, 2019
Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts : January 11, 2019
Final Date for Submission of Full Papers : February 22, 2019
Last day for pre-registration and confirmation of participation : March 20, 2019
Congress and On Site Registrations : March 22, 2019