15th International Conference Mobile Learning
11 – 13 April 2019, Utrecht, The Netherlands
* Conference Scope
Mobile learning is concerned with a society on the move. In particular, with the study of “…how the mobility of learners augmented by personal and public technology can contribute to the process of gaining new knowledge, skills and experience” (Sharples et al. 2007).
The ML Conference seeks to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of mobile learning research which illustrate developments in the field.
For more details and information about topics please check http://www.mlearning-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by December 10, 2018. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
– Submission Deadline (1st call extension): 10 December 2018
– Notification to Authors (1st call extension): 7 January 2019
– Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (1st call extension): Until 31 January 2019
– Late Registration (1st call extension): After 31 January 2019
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, ERIC and other important indexing services.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.mlearning-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
Co-Organized by: HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, The Netherlands