12. INTERNATIONAL AHMET YEŞİL ART COMPETITION TERMS of REFERENCE
Our school has been raising modem, self-confident individuals who are far from taboos, questioning, respectflıl to the nature, to our country and to the world, in üne with the aims and principles of the Turkish National Education since 1987. With the education and schooling programmers that have been improved for 31 years; having the responsibility of raising quaüfîed students through scientific, sporting, cultural and artistic activities. Our school took the Ahmet Yeşil Art Competition that has been held for 16 years on a local and national level to an intemational level in 2006-2007 academic year.
AIM : 1) To create an art language among Turkish and World children.
2) To contribute to the cultural interaction among schools.
3) To introduce Mersin with its culture, art, history and natural beauties.
We invite ali the world children aged between 05-13 to enter this competition.
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES: Ali countries REGULATORY BOARD
: Mersin Doğa Schools Founder : Mersin Doğa Primary&Secondary Schools Principal : Mersin Doğa Secondary School Deputy Principal : Mersin Doğa Primary School Deputy Principal : Class Teacher : Art Teacher : English Teacher
: Mersin Doğa Secondary School Deputy Principal Mersin Doğa PrimarySchool Deputy Principal Art Teacher Artist
Mersin Doğa Schools Public Relations Speacialist Mersin Doğa Primary&Secondary Schools Parent- Teacher Association Member
MEMBERS OF THE JURY
* Ahmet YEŞİL (Artist)
(Çukurova University, Faculty of FineArts.
Art Department Faculty Member)
(Nevşehir Hacı Bektaş Veli University, Department of Fine Arts, Faculty Member)
(Mersin University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Researcher) (Artist)
1. Works which arrive to our school before YT* May, 2019 until 5 p.m will be evaluated.
2. The evaluation of the paintings wiil be done on 18**1 May, 2019.
3. The name of the winning students will be announced on our websites on 21th May, 2019.
4. The winning competitors will be awarded in a ceremony that will take place on 25ül May, 2019. The place and the time of the ceremony wilf be announced on our websites. (instagram.com/mersindogakoleji — facebook.com/mersindogakoleji)
5. The competitors from other countries who w ili not be able to attend the ceremony can take their awards through their consulate in Turkey, and the competitors who attend from another city in Turkey must take their awards personally.
6. The accommodation charges of the students who attend the award ceremony from other cities or other countries will be paid by Mersin Doğa Schoois. Transportation is not included. (Participants accommodation within Turkey 1 night, participants accommodation out of Turkey 2 nights)