1 st International Conference on Physical Chemistry and Functional Materials (PCFM’18)
JUNE 19-21, 2018-FIRAT UNIVERSITY-ELAZIĞ-TURKEY
On behalf of the organizing committee, we are pleased to announce that the 1 st International Conference on Physical Chemistry and Functional Materials (PCFM’18) will be held from June 19 to 21, 2018 at Fırat University in Elazığ, Turkey. The conference seeks to contribute to presenting novel research results in all aspects of Chemistry, Physics and Engineering and related area.
The program combines keynote speakers, plenary and parallel oral sessions featuring invited presentations by a number of internationally recognized experts and will also include both contributed oral and poster presentations. Accepted abstracts will be assigned to oral and poster presentations, based on recommendations from the Scientific Committee.
The presentations will be held in conference halls in English. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings as e-books with ISBN.
*Selected Full text papers presented in the PCFM’18 Conference would be recommended to publish with free of charge on the following journals:
1. Organo Opto-Electronics
2. International Journal of Innovative Engineering Applications
3. Journal of Vocational School of Health Service
**Participant can present one oral and two posters or three posters presentations. See more www.pcfm2018.com
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
1. Octavio Roncero (CSIC) Madrid Spain.
2. Burhan Ateş (Inönü University) Turkey.
3. İsmail Boztosun (Akdeniz University) Turkey.
4. Majdi HOCHLAF (Laboratoire de Modélisation et Simulation Multi-Echelle) France.
5. Oğuz Gülseren (Bilkent University) Turkey.
6. Piotr S. Żuchowski (Nicolaus Copernicus University) Poland.
7. Süleyman Köytepe (Inönü University) Turkey.
8. Şakir Erkoç (Middle East Technical University) Turkey.
9. Şule Erten Ela (Ege University) Turkey.
10. Ahmed A. Moosa Al Aziz (Middle Technical University) Baghdad – Iraq
·Dates of the Conference: June 19-21, 2018
·Deadline for Abstract Submission: May 2nd, 2018
·Notification of Acceptance: Within 7 days after the submission
·Payment for Conference Fee: Upon receiving acceptance letter
·Deadline of Payments: May 15, 2018
We hope to see you join us in Elazig, TURKEY during June 19-21, 2018 for what promises to be a memorable conference.
Prof. Dr. Niyazi BULUT
On behalf of Organizing Committee